The SGM2267 is a dual single-pole/double-throw (SPDT) analog switch that is designed to operate from a single +1.8V to +4.2V power supply. Targeted applications include battery powered equipment that benefit from ultra low on-resistance (0.4Ω) and fast switching speeds.
SGM2267 features guaranteed on-resistance matching (0.04Ω TYP) between switches and guaranteed on-resistance flatness over the signal range (0.08Ω TYP), as well as high off-isolation and low crosstalk. This ensures excellent linearity and low distortion when switching audio signals.
The SGM2267 is a committed dual single-pole/double-throw (SPDT) that consist of two normally open (NO) and two normally close (NC) switches. This configuration can be used as a dual 2-to-1 multiplexer.
SGM2267 is available in Green TQFN-2.1×1.6-10L package.
• Voltage Operation: +1.8V to +4.2V
• Ultra Low On-Resistance: 0.4Ω (TYP) at +4.2V
• On-Resistance Matching: 0.04Ω (TYP)
• On-Resistance Flatness: 0.08Ω (TYP)
• -3dB Bandwidth: 40MHz
• High Off-Isolation: -78dB at 100kHz
• Low Crosstalk: -103dB at 100kHz
• Rail-to-Rail Input and Output Operation
• TTL/CMOS Compatible
• Break-Before-Make Switching
• Extended Industrial Temperature Range:
-40℃ to +85℃
• Available in Green TQFN-2.1×1.6-10L Package
Speaker and Earphone Switching
Audio and Video Switching
|Part Number||Status||Package||Pins||Pb-Free||Temp Range|
|SGM2267YTQD10/TR||Production||TQFN-2.1×1.6-10L||10||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|