The SGM2553E power distribution switch is intended for applications where precision current limiting is required or heavy capacitive loads and short circuits are encountered and provides up to 0.2A of continuous load current. This device offers a programmable current limit threshold between 100mA and 200mA via an external resistor. The power switch rise and fall times are controlled to minimize current surges during turn on/off. The SGM2553E has quick auto-discharge function in disable status.
SGM2553E device limits the output current to a safe level by using a constant-current mode when the output load exceeds the current limit threshold. An internal reverse-voltage comparator disables the power switch when the output voltage is driven higher than the input to protect device on the input side of the switch. The nFAULT output asserts low during over-current, thermal shutdown and reverse-voltage conditions.
SGM2553E is available in the Green TDFN-2×2-6L package. It is rated over the -40℃ to +85℃ temperature range.
● Up to 0.2A Maximum Load Current
● Meets USB Current Limiting Requirements
● Adjustable Current Limit: 100mA to 200mA
● 90mΩ High-side MOSFET
● No Reverse Leakage Current of High-side MOSFET
● Reverse Input-Output Voltage Protection
● Operating Range: 2.5V to 5.5V
● Built-In Soft-Start Function
● Quick Auto-Discharge in Disable Status
● Evaluated to IEC 60950-1, Ed 2, Am1, Annex CC,
Test Program 1 with CB Report
● Available in the Green TDFN-2×2-6L Package
|Part Number||Status||Package||Pins||Pb-Free||Temp Range|
|SGM2553EYTDI6G/TR||Production||TDFN-2×2-6L||6||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|