The SGM2554 is an integrated 95mΩ (TYP) power switch for self-powered and bus-powered Universal Series Bus (USB) applications. A built-in charge pump is used to drive the N-Channel MOSFET that is free of parasitic body diode to eliminate any reversed current flow across the switch when it is powered off. Low quiescent supply current and small package are particularly suitable in battery-powered portable equipment.
Several protection functions include soft-start to limit inrush current during plug-in, current limiting at 1.85A to meet USB power requirement, and thermal shutdown to prevent damage under over current conditions.
The SGM2554 is available in a Green SOT-23-5 package and is rated over the -40℃ to +85℃ temperature range.
• 95mΩ (TYP) High-side N-Channel MOSFET
• Guaranteed 1.1A Continuous Current
• 1.85A Current Limit
• Input Voltage Range: 2.2V to 5.5V
• Low 19μA Supply Current
• Less than 1μA in Shutdown Mode
• Soft-Start Function
• Thermal Shutdown Protection
• Under-Voltage Lockout Protection for VIN
• No Reversed Leakage Current
• Available in Green SOT-23-5 Package
Motherboard USB Power Switch
USB Device Power Switch
Hot-Plug Power Supplies
|Part Number||Status||Package||Pins||Pb-Free||Temp Range|
|SGM2554BYN5G/TR||Production||SOT-23-5||5||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|