The SGM3158 is a dual, bidirectional, single-pole/double-throw (SPDT) CMOS analog switch designed to operate from a single +1.8V to +5.5V supply. It features high-bandwidth (270MHz) and low on-resistance (4.5Ω TYP), targeted applications for audio switching.
SGM3158 features guaranteed on-resistance matching (0.3Ω MAX) between switches and guaranteed on-resistance flatness over the signal range (2.3Ω TYP). This ensures excellent linearity and low distortion when switching audio signals.
SGM3158 is available in Green TDFN-3×1-12L package.
• Voltage Operation: 1.8V to 5.5V
• On-Resistance: 4.5Ω (TYP) at 5.0V
• Fast Switching Times
• High Bandwidth: 270MHz
• High Off-Isolation: -51dB at 10MHz
• Rail-to-Rail Operation
• TTL/CMOS Compatible
• Break-Before-Make Switching
• Extended Industrial Temperature Range:
-40℃ to +85℃
• Available in Green TDFN-3×1-12L Package
|Part Number||Status||Package||Pins||Pb-Free||Temp Range|
|SGM3158YD/TR||Production||TDFN-3×1-12L||12||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|