The SGM3200 is a switched capacitor voltage converter that delivers a regulated output. No external inductor is required for operation. SGM3200 also integrates one 500mA load switch.
The SGM3200 can deliver up to 500mA to the voltage regulated output. It features very low quiescent current and high efficiency over a large portion of its load range, making this device ideal for battery-powered applications. Furthermore, the combination of few external components and small package size keeps the total converter board area to a minimum in space-restricted applications.
The SGM3200 uses charge pump technique to provide a regulated output from a varying input supply. The SGM3200 contains a thermal management circuit to protect the device under high temperature conditions.
The SGM3200 is available in the Green TDFN-3×3-8L package and is rated over the -40℃ to +85℃ temperature range.
• Step-Up Voltage Converter
• Input Voltage Range: 2.7V to 5.0V
• Micro-Power Consumption: 70μA
• Fixed 5.0V ± 3% Output Voltage
• VOUT1 Provides Continuous 5.0V/500mA Output
• VOUT2 Provides 500mA Current Limit Load
• High Frequency 1.7MHz Operation
• 1.8V Logic-Controlled Shutdown of Charge Pump
• 1.8V Logic-Controlled LSEN Pin to Control Load Switch
• Short-Circuit and Over-Temperature Protections
• Over-Current Protection
• Available in the Green TDFN-3×3-8L Package
LED/Display Backlight Driver
LEDs for Camera Flash
|Part Number||Status||Package||Pins||Pb-Free||Temp Range|
|SGM3200YTDB8G/TR||Production||TDFN-3×3-8L||8||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|