The SGM3700 is a high speed, low voltage, advanced dual independent double-pole/double-throw (DPDT) CMOS analog switch that is designed to operate from a single +2.5V to +5.5V power supply. It features high bandwidth (380MHz) and low on-resistance (4Ω TYP), and the switches can handle negative signal down to -2.5V.
The SGM3700 is configured as a dual double-pole/double-throw (DPDT) device with two logic control inputs, each controlling two multiplexers/demultiplexers. The configuration can also be used as a dual differential 2-to-1 multiplexer/demultiplexer.
SGM3700 is available in Green TQFN-3×3-16L package.
• Supply Range: +2.5V to +5.5V
• Negative Signal Swing Capability: -2.5V to V+
• On-Resistance: 4Ω (TYP) at +5.0V
• Low On-Resistance Flatness
• -3dB Bandwidth: 380MHz
• High Off-Isolation: -67dB at 1MHz
• Low Crosstalk: -77dB at 1MHz
• Typical Power Supply Current: 0.5μA
• 1.8V Logic Control
• Available in Green TQFN-3×3-16L Package
• Extended Industrial Temperature Range:
-40℃ to +85℃
Audio Signal Routing
Audio and Video Switching
|Part Number||Status||Package||Pins||Pb-Free||Temp Range|
|SGM3700YTQ16G/TR||Production||TQFN-3×3-16L||16||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|