The SGM3720 is a versatile constant current LED driver with a high efficiency step-up converter architecture. The low-side power MOSFET is integrated in the device, significantly shrinking the overall PCB layout area and minimizing the total number of external components. Unique technology and high 1.6A current limit allow SGM3720 to drive up to 38V output (10 LEDs in series). Alternatively, SGM3720 can deliver 260mA total current with 3 series LEDs per string. It can also maximize the current capability while achieving high conversion efficiency. The optimized 600kHz switching frequency results in reduced conduction loss and small external component size. Digital PWM dimming interface is integrated to adjust LED current. The PWM frequency is in the range from 2kHz to 60kHz.
Various protection features are built into the SGM3720, including cycle-by-cycle input current limit protection, open LED (output over-voltage) protection and thermal shutdown protection. The leakage current in shutdown mode is less than 1μA.
The SGM3720 is available in Green TSOT-23-6 package. It operates over an ambient temperature range of -40℃ to +85℃.
• Wide Output Range: Up to 10 Series LEDs
• Integrated 40V High Current Switch (1.6A Limit)
• 2.7V to 5.5V Input Voltage Range
• High Efficiency PWM Converter
• Low 300mV Feedback Voltage
• 500kΩ Pull-Low Resistor on CTRL Pin
• 2kHz to 60kHz PWM Dimming Frequency
• 38V Open LED Protection
• 600kHz Switching Frequency
• Integrated Soft-Start Function
• Less than 1μA Shutdown Current
• Simple, Small Solution Size
• -40℃ to +85℃ Temperature Range
• Available in Green TSOT-23-6 Package
Digital Photo Frames
|Part Number||Status||Package||Pins||Pb-Free||Temp Range|
|SGM3720YTN6G/TR||Production||TSOT-23-6||6||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|