The SGM3725 is a versatile constant current LED driver with a high efficiency step-up converter architecture. Unique technology and high 1.35A current limit allow SGM3725 to drive up to 38V output (10 LEDs in series). Alternatively, SGM3725 can deliver 260mA total current with 3 series LEDs per string. It can also maximize the current capability while achieving high conversion efficiency. The optimized 1MHz switching frequency results in reduced conduction loss and small external component size. A single wire interface is integrated to adjust the FB voltage in 32 steps, which can overcome audible noise and inrush current issues in normal PWM dimming schemes.
Various protection features are built into the SGM3725, including cycle-by-cycle input current limit protection, open LED (output over-voltage) protection and thermal shutdown protection. The leakage current in shutdown mode is less than 1μA.
The SGM3725 is available in Green TSOT-23-6 package. It operates over an ambient temperature range of -40℃ to +85℃.
• Wide Output Range: Up to 10 Series LEDs
• Integrated 40V High Current Switch (1.35A Limit)
• 2.7V to 5.5V Input Voltage Range
• High Efficiency PWM Converter
• Low 200mV Feedback Voltage
• 500kΩ Pull-Low Resistor on CTRL Pin
• Single Wire Dimming Interface
• 38V Open LED Protection
• 1MHz Switching Frequency
• Integrated Soft-Start Function
• Less than 1μA Shutdown Current
• Simple, Small Solution Size
• Available in Green TSOT-23-6 Package
• -40℃ to +85℃ Temperature Range
Digital Photo Frames
|Part Number||Status||Package||Pins||Pb-Free||Temp Range|
|SGM3725YTN6G/TR||Production||TSOT-23-6||6||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|