The SGM3799 is a dual, ultra low on-resistance, low voltage, double-pole/double-throw (DPDT) CMOS analog switch. This device is designed for low operating voltage, high current switching of speaker output and earpiece for cellphone applications. It can switch a balanced stereo output.
The SGM3799 can handle a balanced microphone/ speaker/ring-tone generator in a monophone mode. It contains a break-before-make (BBM) feature.
The SGM3799 is configured as a dual double-pole/ double-throw (DPDT) analog switch with two logic control inputs that control two SPDT switches each. The configuration can be used as a dual differential 2-to-1 multiplexer/demultiplexer.
The SGM3799 is available in Green TQFN-2.6×1.8-16L package.
• Low Voltage Operation: 1.8V to 4.35V
• Ultra Low On-Resistance: 0.5Ω (TYP)
• Low On-Resistance Flatness
• -3dB Bandwidth: 70MHz
• Fast Switching Times (4.2V)
tON = 52ns
tOFF = 25ns
• Rail-to-Rail Input and Output Operation
• Low Power Consumption
• TTL/CMOS Compatible Logic Control
• -40℃ to +85℃ Operating Temperature Range
• Available in Green TQFN-2.6×1.8-16L Package
Audio Signal Routing
Audio and Video Switching
|Part Number||Status||Package||Pins||Pb-Free||Temp Range|
|SGM3799YTQA16/TR||Production||TQFN-2.6×1.8-16L||16||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|