The SGM44600 is a dual, high-speed, low-voltage, double-pole/double-throw (DPDT) CMOS analog switch that is designed to operate from a single 1.8V to 5.5V power supply. It features high-bandwidth (300MHz) and low on-resistance (4Ω TYP), targeted applications for audio switching.
The SGM44600 consists of four SPDT switches. The configuration can be used as a bidirectional quad 2-channel multiplexer/demultiplexer with a single switch-enable (IN) input.
SGM44600 can handle rail-to-rail analog signals and is available in Green TQFN-3×3-16L package.
• Low Voltage Operation: 1.8V to 5.5V
• Low On-Resistance: 4Ω (TYP)
• Low On-Resistance Flatness
• -3dB Bandwidth: 300MHz
• High Off-Isolation: -75dB at 1MHz
• Low Crosstalk: -100dB at 1MHz
• Rail-to-Rail Input and Output Operation
• Typical Power Consumption (< 0.01μW)
• TTL/CMOS Compatible
• Available in Green TQFN-3×3-16L Package
• Extended Industrial Temperature Range:
-40℃ to +85℃
Audio Signal Routing
Audio and Video Switching
|Part Number||Status||Package||Pins||Pb-Free||Temp Range|
|SGM44600YTQ16/TR||Production||TQFN-3×3-16L||16||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|