The SGM44601 is a high-speed, low-voltage, advanced dual-independent double-pole/double-throw (DPDT) CMOS analog switch that is designed to operate from a single +1.8V to +5.5V power supply. It features high-bandwidth (300MHz) and low on-resistance (4Ω TYP), targeted applications for audio switching.
The SGM44601 is configured as a dual double-pole/double-throw (DPDT) device with two logic control inputs that control two multiplexer/demultiplexers each. The configuration can also be used as a dual differential 2-to-1 multiplexer/demultiplexer.
SGM44601 is available in Green TQFN-2.6×1.8-16L package.
• Low Voltage Operation: 1.8V to 5.5V
• Low On-Resistance: 4Ω (TYP)
• Low On-Resistance Flatness
• -3dB Bandwidth: 300MHz
• Rail-to-Rail Input and Output Operation
• High Off-Isolation: -75dB at 1MHz
• Low Crosstalk: -100dB at 1MHz
• Typical Power Consumption (< 0.01μW)
• TTL/CMOS Compatible
• Available in Green TQFN-2.6×1.8-16L Package
• Extended Industrial Temperature Range:
-40℃ to +85℃
Audio Signal Routing
Audio and Video Switching
|Part Number||Status||Package||Pins||Pb-Free||Temp Range|
|SGM44601YTQA16/TR||Production||TQFN-2.6×1.8-16L||16||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|