The SGM4806 is an audio click-pop eliminator that is designed to operate from a single2.7V to 12V power supply. Targeted applications include HiFi level audiosub-system in battery powered equipment or professional audio system. The SGM4806 has 2:1 Mux function and it supports dual channels HiFi stereo audio input.
The SGM4806 can pass -VCC to +VCC wide range positive and negative audio signals with very low distortion to support HiFi audio signals. The SGM4806 can eliminate the click-pop noise under the control of external processor.
The SGM4806 is available in Green WLCSP-1.27×2.13-15B, SOIC-16 and TQFN-4×4-16L packages. It operates over an ambient temperature range of -40℃ to +85℃.
• Wide Voltage Operation: 2.7V to 12V
• Low On-Resistance from Audio Signals Input to
Output: 0.8Ω (TYP)
• -VCC to +VCC Rail-to-Rail Low Distortion
Audio Signals Passing
• Fast Switching Times
• 2:1 MUX Input
• High Off-Isolation
• Very Low Crosstalk
• Very Low THD+N
• 1.8V Logic Compatible Control Pin
• 600kΩ Pull Low Resistors for all I/O Control Pin
• -40℃ to +85℃ Operating Temperature Range
• Available in Green WLCSP-1.27×2.13-15B,
SOIC-16 and TQFN-4×4-16L Packages
HiFi Audio System
|Part Number||Status||Package||Pins||Pb-Free||Temp Range|
|SGM4806YG/TR||Production||WLCSP-1.27×2.13-15B||15||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|
|SGM4806YS16G/TR||Production||SOIC-16||16||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|
|SGM4806YTQE16G/TR||Production||TQFN-4×4-16L||16||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|