The SGM4808 is an audio click-pop eliminator that is designed to operate from a single 2.7V to 12V power supply. Targeted applications include HiFi level audio sub-system in battery powered equipment or professional audio system.
The SGM4808 can pass -VCC to +VCC wide range positive and negative audio signals with very low distortion. The SGM4808 can eliminate the click-pop noise under the control of external processor.
The SGM4808 is available in Green TQFN-2.6×1.8-16L and SOIC-16 packages. It operates over an ambient temperature range of -40℃ to +85℃.
• Wide Voltage Operation: 2.7V to 12V
• Low On-Resistance from Audio Signals Input to
Output: 1Ω (TYP)
• -VCC to +VCC Rail-to-Rail Low Distortion
Audio Signals Passing
• Fast Switching Times
• High Off-Isolation
• Very Low Crosstalk
• 1.8V Logic Compatible Control Pin
• -40℃ to +85℃ Operating Temperature Range
• Available in Green TQFN-2.6×1.8-16L and SOIC-16
HiFi Audio System
|Part Number||Status||Package||Pins||Pb-Free||Temp Range|
|SGM4808YTQA16G/TR||Production||TQFN-2.6×1.8-16L||16||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|
|SGM4808YS16G/TR||Production||SOIC-16||16||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|