The SGM4865 is a stereo audio power amplifier that is designed for demanding applications in mobile phones and other portable communication device applications. It is capable of delivering 2.6W of continuous average power per channel into a 4Ω load with typically 10% distortion (THD+N) from a 5V power supply.
The SGM4865 features an externally controlled, low power consumption shutdown mode and thermal shutdown protection. It also utilizes circuitry to reduce “pop/click” during device turn-on.
The SGM4865 is unity-gain stable and can be configured by external gain-setting resistors.
The SGM4865 is available in Green TQFN-4×4-16L package. It operates over an ambient temperature range of -40℃ to +85℃.
• 2.6W into 4Ω Load from 5V Supply at
THD+N = 10% (Typical, per Channel)
• Excellent PSRR: Direct Connection to Battery
• Unity Gain Stable
• 2.6V to 5.5V Operation
• Shutdown Current: 0.03μA (TYP)
• Improved Pop/Click Circuitry
• No Output Coupling Capacitors
• External Gain Configuration Capability
• Thermal Shutdown Protection Circuitry
• -40℃ to +85℃ Operating Temperature Range
• Available in Green TQFN-4×4-16L Package
Cell Phones, PDA, MP4, PMP
Portable and Desktop Computers
Desktops Audio System
|Part Number||Status||Package||Pins||Pb-Free||Temp Range|
|SGM4865YTQE16G/TR||Production||TQFN-4×4-16L||16||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|