The SGM5018 is a high-speed, low voltage, quad singlepole/double-throw (SPDT) CMOS analog switch that is designed to operatefrom a single +1.8V to +5.5V power supply.
SGM5018 features guaranteed on-resistance (4.5Ω TYP), on-resistance matching (3.6Ω MAX) between switches and guaranteed on-resistance flatness over the signal range (3Ω TYP). This ensures excellent linearity and low distortion when switching audio signals. Fast switching speed, coupled with high signal bandwidth (300MHz), also makes the parts suitable for video signal switching. CMOS process ensures ultra low power dissipation, making the parts ideally suited for portable and battery powered instruments.
SGM5018 is available in Green TSSOP-16 package.
• Low Voltage Operation: 1.8V to 5.5V
• RON is Typically 4.5Ω at 5V
• Low On-Resistance Flatness
• -3dB Bandwidth: 300MHz
• Rail-to-Rail Input and Output Operation
• Typical Power Consumption (< 0.01μW)
• TTL/CMOS Compatible
• -40℃ to +85℃ Operating Temperature Range
• Available in Green TSSOP-16 Package
USB 1.1 Signal Switching Circuits
Audio and Video Switching
|Part Number||Status||Package||Pins||Pb-Free||Temp Range|
|SGM5018YTS/TR||Production||TSSOP-16||16||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|