The SGM6010 is a high efficiency synchronous, step-down DC/DC converter. Its input voltage range is from 3V to 5.5V and provides an adjustable regulated output voltage from 0.8V to 5V while delivering up to 3A of output current.
The internal synchronous low on-resistance power switches increase efficiency and eliminate the need for an external Schottky diode. The switching frequency is set by an external resistor. The 100% duty cycle provides low dropout operation extending battery life in portable systems. Current mode operation with external compensation allows the transient response to be optimized over a wide range of loads and output capacitors.
The SGM6010 is operated in forced continuous PWM mode which minimizes ripple voltage and reduces the noise and RF interference.
SGM6010 is available in the Green TDFN-3×3-10L package. It is rated over the -40℃ to +85℃ temperature range.
• High Efficiency: Up to 95%
• Low RDS(ON) Internal Switches: 120mΩ
• Programmable Frequency: 300kHz to 2MHz
• 3A Output Current
• Input Voltage Range: 3V to 5.5V
• 0.8V Reference Allows Low Output Voltages
• Less than 1μA Shutdown Current
• 100% Duty Cycle for Lowest Dropout
• Forced Continuous PWM Mode Operation
• No External Power MOSFETs and
Schottky Diode Required
• Excellent Line Regulation and Load Transient
• -40℃ to +85℃ Operating Temperature Range
• Available in Green TDFN-3×3-10L Package
Digital Book Readers
Wireless and DSL Modems
Battery Powered Equipments
Microprocessor, DSP Power Supplies
|Part Number||Status||Package||Pins||Pb-Free||Temp Range|
|SGM6010YTD10G/TR||Production||TDFN-3×3-10L||10||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|