SGM6019 is a 1.2A, 1.6MHz step-down regulator, which is ideal for powering low-voltage microprocessors in compact devices such as GPS and cellular phones. It is optimized for generating low output voltages down to 0.8V. The supply voltage range is from 2.7V to 5.5V allowing the use of a single Li+ cell, three NiMH cells or a regulated 5V input. 1.6MHz pulse-width modulation (PWM) switching frequency allows using small external components. It has flexible operation mode selection of forced PWM mode and skip (low IQ) mode with typical 30μA quiescent current for highest light load efficiency to maximize battery life.
The SGM6019 integrates a pair of low on-resistance P-Channel and N-Channel MOSFETs to maximize efficiency and minimize external component count.
The SGM6019 offers a typical 215ms power-good (PG) timer when powered up. When shut down, SGM6019 discharges the output capacitor. Other features include internal digital soft-start, enable for power sequence, over-current protection and thermal shutdown.
SGM6019 is available in the Green TDFN-2×3-8L package. It is rated over the -40℃ to +85℃ temperature range.
• High Efficiency Up to 95%
• 2.7V to 5.5V Supply Voltage
• Very Low Quiescent Current: 30μA in Skip Mode
• 1.2A Guaranteed Output Current
• 3.7% Output Accuracy Over Temperature
• Programmable Forced PWM Mode and Skip Mode
• Less than 1μA Shutdown Current
• 100% Maximum Duty Cycle for Lowest Dropout
• Discharge Output Capacitor when Shut Down
• Internal Digital Soft-Start
• Peak Current Limiting, Short Circuit Protection
• Over-Temperature Protection
• Enable and Power-Good Functions
• Available in Green TDFN-2×3-8L Package
Single Li-ion Battery-Powered Equipment
DSP Core Power
GPS and Palmtops
|Part Number||Status||Package||Pins||Pb-Free||Temp Range|
|SGM6019YTDC8G/TR||Production||TDFN-2×3-8L||8||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|