The SGM6516 is a low power dissipation and high reliability crosspoint switch. The device contains an 8×16 array of crosspoint switches along with a 7 to 128 line decoder and latch circuits. Any one of the 128 switches can be addressed by selecting the appropriate seven address bits. The selected switch can be turned on or off by applying a logical one or zero to the DATA input. VSS is the ground reference of the digital inputs. The range of the analog signal is from VDD to VEE. Chip Select (CS) allows the crosspoint array to be cascaded for matrix expansion.
The SGM6516 is available in Green LQFP-10×10-44L package. It operates over an ambient temperature range of -40℃ to +85℃.
• Internal Control Latches and Address Decoder
• Short Set-Up and Hold Times
• Wide Operating Voltage: 4.5V to 13.2V
• 12VPP Analog Signal Capability
• RON = 40Ω (TYP) at VDD = 12V, TA = +25℃
• ΔRON = 3Ω (TYP) at VDD = 12V, TA = +25℃
• Full CMOS Switch for Low Distortion
• Minimum Feedthrough and Crosstalk
• Separate Analog and Digital Reference Supplies
• Low Power Consumption
• -40℃ to +85℃ Operating Temperature Range
• Available in Green LQFP-10×10-44L Package
|Part Number||Status||Package||Pins||Pb-Free||Temp Range|
|SGM6516YLFB44G/TY||Production||LQFP-10×10-44L||44||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|