The SGM6518 crosspoint switch provides flexible options for signal switching applications. The 16 inputs can be routed to any of 8 outputs. Each input can be routed to one or more outputs, but only one input can be routed to any one output. More than one output can connect to the same input channel for one-to-many routing. The input to output routing is controlled via a serial interface. Many SGM6518 devices can be used independently or constructed as daisy-chain controlled serial interface.
For analog signal switching application, 8 outputs can be 8 single outputs or 4 differential outputs depending on configuration. Crosspoint structure can reduce PCB complexity.
The resistance profile of SGM6518 is very flat over the full analog input range, ensuring excellent linearity and low distortion when switching audio signals. For video application, SGM6518 supports up to 1080p or VGA video.
The SGM6518 is available in Green LQFP-7×7-32L package. It operates over an ambient temperature range of -40℃ to +85℃.
• Supply Voltage Range: 2.7V to 5.5V
• Power On Reset and All Inputs are Disconnected
with All Outputs
• 16 × 8 Crosspoint Switch
• One-to-One or One-to-Many Output Switching
• Supports Bidirectional Transmission
• Serial Digital Interface
• Support Daisy-Chain Connection
• Supports WUXGA (1920 × 1200) Video
• Supports Low Noise Analog Signal Switching
• -3dB Bandwidth: 250MHz
• Very Low Crosstalk to Support Audio Signal
• 1.8V Logic Control I/O
• -40℃ to +85℃ Operating Temperature Range
• Available in Green LQFP-7×7-32L Package
Video and Audio Matrix Switching System
Audio and Video Receiver
Automotive Entertainment System
Data Acquisition and Control System
|Part Number||Status||Package||Pins||Pb-Free||Temp Range|
|SGM6518YLFA32G/TY||Production||LQFP-7×7-32L||32||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|