The SGM6605 is a constant frequency, current mode, synchronous step-up switching regulator. It can be used for generating 5V at 400mA from a 3.3V rail or a Li-ion battery.
High switching frequency minimizes the sizes of inductor and capacitor. Integrated power MOSFETs and internal compensation make the SGM6605 simple to use and fit the total solution into a compact space.
For light load current, the SGM6605 enters into the power-save mode to maintain high efficiency. Anti-ringing control circuitry reduces EMI concerns by damping the inductor in discontinuous mode. The SGM6605 provides true output disconnect and this allows VOUT to go to zero volts during shutdown without drawing any current from the input source. The SGM6605 supports1.8V logic for control.
The output voltage of SGM6605-ADJ can be programmed by an external resistor divider, and that of SGM6605-5.0 is fixed internally on the chip. The device is available in the Green SOT-23-6 package. It operated over an ambient temperature range of -40℃ to +85℃.
• 90% Efficient Synchronous Boost Converter
• Device Quiescent Current: 30μA (TYP)
• Less than 1μA Shutdown Current
• Input Voltage Range: 2.7V to 5.5V
• 5.0V Fixed Output Voltage
• Output Voltage Clamping: 6V
• Adjustable Output Voltage Up to 5.5V
• Power-Save Mode for Improved Efficiency at Low
• Load Disconnect During Shutdown
• 1.8V Logic on EN Pin for Control
• Low Reverse Leakage Current when VOUT > VIN
• Over-Temperature Protection
• Available in Green SOT-23-6 Package
• -40℃ to +85℃ Operating Temperature Range
Single-Cell Li Battery Powered Products
Portable Audio Players
Personal Medical Products
|Part Number||Status||Package||Pins||Pb-Free||Temp Range|
|SGM6605-ADJYN6G/TR||Production||SOT-23-6||6||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|
|SGM6605-5.0YN6G/TR||Production||SOT-23-6||6||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|