The SGM6607 is a monolithic high voltage switching regulator with integrated 1.1A, 40V power MOSFET. It can be configured in several standard switching-regulator topologies, including boost and SEPIC converter. The device has a wide input voltage range to support applications with input voltage from multi-cell batteries or regulated 5V, 12V power rails.
The SGM6607 uses a 1.2MHz switching frequency, allowing the use low-profile inductors and low-value ceramic input and output capacitors. The external loop compensation gives the user flexibility to optimize loop compensation and transient response. The device has built-in protection features, such as cycle-by-cycle over-current limit, output OVP, soft-start and thermal shutdown.
The SGM6607 is available in Green TDFN-2×2-6L and TSOT-23-6 packages and is rated overthe -40℃ to +85℃ temperature range.
• 3V to 20V Input Voltage Range
• High Output Voltage: Up to 38V
• 41V Over-Voltage Protection
• 1.1A Integrated Switch
• 1.2MHz Fixed Switching Frequency
• 12V at 300mA and 24V at 150mA from 5V Input (TYP)
• Up to 93% Efficiency
• Skip-Switching for Light Load
• Built-In Soft-Start Function
• 500kΩ Pull-Down Resistor on EN Pin
• -40℃ to +85℃ Operating Temperature Range
• Available in Green TDFN-2×2-6L and TSOT-23-6 Packages
|Part Number||Status||Package||Pins||Pb-Free||Temp Range|
|SGM6607YTDI6G/TR||Production||TDFN-2×2-6L||6||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|
|SGM6607YTN6G/TR||Production||TSOT-23-6||6||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|