The SGM7232 is a differential 3:1 analog multiplexer switch which operates from a single supply in the range of 2.7V to 4.3V. It can be used to multiplex between general signals and high-speed differential data signals.
The SGM7232 is available in Green UTQFN-2.2×1.4-12L package. It operates over a temperature range of -40℃ to +85℃.
• Low Distortion High Speed Analog Switches
• Power OFF Protection
• Short Protection between COM+/COM- and VCC
• Crosstalk (100kHz): -90dB
• Off-Isolation (100kHz): -90dB
• Single Supply Operation: 2.7V to 4.3V
• Internal 5MΩ Pull-Down Resistors at C0, C1 Pins
• Available in Green UTQFN-2.2×1.4-12L Package
|Part Number||Status||Package||Pins||Pb-Free||Temp Range|
|SGM7232YUQO12G/TR||Production||UTQFN-2.2×1.4-12L||12||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|