The SGM9128YP video filter is intended to replace passive LC filters and drivers with an integrated device. Four 6th-order Butterworth filters provide improved image quality compared to typical passive solutions. One channel offers Standard Definition (SD) filter while the other three channels are High Definition (HDi) filters.
The SGM9128YP offers a fixed gain of 6dB. It may be directly driven by a DC-coupled DAC output or an AC-coupled signal. Internal clamp circuitry may be used if AC-coupled inputs are required.
The outputs can be AC- or DC-coupled. DC coupling the output removes the need for output coupling capacitors.
SGM9128YP is available in Green MSOP-10 (Exposed Pad) package. It operates over an ambient temperature range of -40℃ to +85℃.
• Three 6th-Order High Definition Filters
• One 6th-Order Standard Definition Filter
• Clamp Mode Active with AC-Coupled Inputs
• Clamp Mode Inactive with DC-Coupled Inputs
• AC- or DC-Coupled Outputs
• DC-Coupled Outputs Eliminate AC Coupling Capacitors
• Single Supply: 3.1V to 5.5V
• Available in Green MSOP-10 (Exposed Pad) Package
• -40℃ to +85℃ Operating Temperature Range
Personal Video Recorders (PVR)
Video on Demand
|Part Number||Status||Package||Pins||Pb-Free||Temp Range|
|SGM9128YPMS10G/TR||Production||MSOP-10 (Exposed Pad)||10||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|