The SGM9132 video filter is intended to replace passive LC filters and drivers with an integrated device. Three 6th-order channels offer High Definition (HDp) filters. The SGM9132 may be directly driven by a DC-coupled DAC output or an AC-coupled signal. Internal bias circuitry provides constant bias voltage for AC-coupled inputs.
The outputs can be AC- or DC-coupled. DC coupling the outputs removes the need for large output coupling capacitors.
The SGM9132 is available in Green SOIC-8 (Exposed Pad) package. It operates over an ambient temperature range of -40℃ to +85℃.
• Three 6th-Order Filters for
1080p High Definition Mode
• Bias Mode Active with AC-Coupled Inputs
• Bias Mode Inactive with DC-Coupled Inputs
• AC- or DC-Coupled Outputs
• DC-Coupled Output Eliminates AC Coupling Capacitor
• Available in Green SOIC-8 (Exposed Pad) Package
• -40℃ to +85℃ Operating Temperature Range
Portable and Handheld Products
Personal Video Recorders
Video on Demand
|Part Number||Status||Package||Pins||Pb-Free||Temp Range|
|SGM9132YPS8G/TR||Production||SOIC-8 (Exposed Pad)||8||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|