The SGM9141 is a 3-input video switch for video signal. It has bias input and so is applied to fixed DC level of video signal.
Its operating supply voltage range is 4.5V to 13.2V and bandwidth is 25MHz. Crosstalk is -73dB at 4.43MHz.
The SGM9141 is available in Green SOIC-8 and TSSOP-8 packages. It operates over an ambient temperature range of -40℃ to +85℃.
• Wide Operating Supply Voltage Range:
4.5V to 13.2V
• 3-Input/1-Output Switch
• Bias Input
• Crosstalk: -73dB at 4.43MHz
• Single Video Load Drive
(2VPP, 150Ω, AV = 6dB)
• Wide Frequency Range: 25MHz
• Available in Green SOIC-8 and TSSOP-8 Packages
• -40℃ to +85℃ Operating Temperature Range
VCR Video Camera
Video Disc Player
|Part Number||Status||Package||Pins||Pb-Free||Temp Range|
|SGM9141BYS8G/TR||Production||SOIC-8||8||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|
|SGM9141BYTS8G/TR||Production||TSSOP-8||8||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|