The SGM9147 is a single rail-to-rail 5-pole output reconstruction filter with a -3dB bandwidth of 13MHz and 60V/μs slew rate. Operating from single power supply ranging from 3.0V to 5.5V and sinking 5mA quiescent current, the SGM9147 is ideally suited for low power, battery-operated applications.
The SGM9147 employs an internal level shift circuit that avoids sync-pulse clipping and allows DC-coupled output.
The SGM9147 is available in Green SC70-5 package. It is specified over the extended -40℃ to +85℃ temperature range.
• Excellent Video Performance
• 5-Pole Reconstruction Filter
• Internal Gain: 6dB
• Rail-to-Rail Output
• Input Voltage Range Includes Ground
• AC- and DC-Coupled Input
• Operates from 3.0V to 5.5V Single Power Supply
• Low Power
5mA Typical Supply Current
• Available in Green SC70-5 Package
• -40℃ to +85℃ Operating Temperature Range
Cable and Satellite Set-Top Boxes
Video on Demand
Portable and Handheld Products
Personal Video Recorders
|Part Number||Status||Package||Pins||Pb-Free||Temp Range|
|SGM9147AYC5G/TR||Production||SC70-5||5||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|