The SGM9152 video filter is intended to replace passive LC filters and drivers with an integrated device. The 6th-order channel offers High Definition (HDp) filter. The SGM9152 may be directly driven by a DC-coupled DAC output or an AC-coupled signal. Internal bias circuitry provides constant bias voltage for AC-coupled input.
The output can be AC- or DC-coupled. DC coupling the output removes the need for large output coupling capacitors.
The SGM9152 is available in Green MSOP-8 package. It operates over an ambient temperature range of -40℃ to +85℃.
• 6dB Gain for 1080p High Definition Mode
• Bias Mode Active with AC-Coupled Input
• Bias Mode Inactive with DC-Coupled Input
• AC- or DC-Coupled Output
• DC-Coupled Output Eliminates AC Coupling
• Available in Green MSOP-8 Package
• -40℃ to +85℃ Operating Temperature Range
Portable and Handheld Products
Personal Video Recorders
Video on Demand
|Part Number||Status||Package||Pins||Pb-Free||Temp Range|
|SGM9152AYMS8G/TR||Production||MSOP-8||8||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|