The SGM3157 is a single, bidirectional, single-pole/double-throw (SPDT) CMOS analog switch that is designed to operate from a single +1.8V to +5.5V supply. It features high-bandwidth (300MHz) and low on-resistance (4.5Ω TYP). Targeted applications for audio switching.
SGM3157 features guaranteed on-resistance matching (0.3Ω MAX) between switches and guaranteed on-resistance flatness over the signal range (2.3Ω TYP). This ensures excellent linearity and low distortion when switching audio signals.
SGM3157 is available in Green SC70-6 package.
• Voltage Operation: 1.8V to 5.5V
• On-Resistance: 4.5Ω (TYP) at 5.0V
• Fast Switching Times
• High Bandwidth: 300MHz
• High Off-Isolation: -51dB at 10MHz
• Rail-to-Rail Operation
• TTL/CMOS Compatible
• Break-Before-Make Switching
• Extended Industrial Temperature Range:
-40℃ to +85℃
• Available in Green SC70-6 Package
|Part Number||Status||Package||Pins||Pb-Free||Temp Range|
|SGM3157YC6/TR||Production||SC70-6||6||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|