The SGM6501 switch matrix provides flexible options for today’s video applications. The 12 inputs that can be routed to any of 9 outputs. Each input can be routed to one or more outputs, but only one input can be routed to any one output. The input to output routing is controlled via an I2C - compatible digital interface.
Each input supports an integrated clamp option to set the output sync tip level of video with sync to ~600mV. Alternatively, the input may be internally biased to center signals without sync (Chroma, Pb, Pr) at ~1.3V. These DC output levels are for the 6dB gain setting. Higher gain settings increase the DC output levels accordingly. The input clamp/bias mode is selected via I2C. Unused outputs may be powered down to reduce power dissipation.
The SGM6501 is available in Green SSOP-28 and TSSOP-28 packages. It operates over an ambient temperature range of -40℃ to +85℃.
• 12 × 9 Crosspoint Switch Matrix
• One-to-One or One-to-Many Output Switching
• I2C-Compatible Digital Interface, Standard Mode
• Supports SD, PS, and HD Video
• Input Clamp and Bias Circuitry
• Dual-Load (75Ω) Output Drivers with High-
• Programmable Gain: 6dB, 7dB, 8dB, or 9dB
• AC- or DC-Coupled Inputs
• AC- or DC-Coupled Outputs
• Supply Range: 3.1V to 5.5V
• Available in Green SSOP-28 and TSSOP-28 Packages
TV and HDTV Sets
Cable and Satellite Set-Top Boxes
A / V Switchers
Personal Video Recorders (PVR)
Security and Surveillance
Automotive (In-Cabin Entertainment)
|Part Number||Status||Package||Pins||Pb-Free||Temp Range|
|SGM6501YSS28G/TR||Production||SSOP-28||28||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|
|SGM6501YTS28G/TR||Production||TSSOP-28||28||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|