The SGM65232 is a 32-bit high speed, 1.8V CMOS logic compatible 2:1 multiplexer/demultiplexer bus switch. The low on-resistance of the switch allows inputs to be connected to outputs without adding propagation delay or generating additional ground bounce noise.
The device can be used in applications where two buses need to be switched. The SGM65232 can be used as a 32-bit multiplexer or demultiplexer.
Two I/O (EN, S) inputs provide chip enable and multiplexer select control.
The SGM65232 is designed to prevent through-current between bus B and bus C when switching buses.
The SGM65232 is available in Green LQFP-14×14-100L package. It operates over an ambient temperature range of -40℃ to +85℃.
• 11Ω Switch Connection between Two Ports
• Minimal Propagation Delay through the Switch
• “T” Type Switch Structure to Reduce Crosstalk
and Enhance Isolation between A and
Unselected B or C Bus
• Low Quiescent Supply Current
• Control Inputs Compatible with 1.8V Logic
• -40℃ to +85℃ Operating Temperature Range
• Available in Green LQFP-14×14-100L Package
|Part Number||Status||Package||Pins||Pb-Free||Temp Range|
|SGM65232YLFD100G/TY||Production||LQFP-14×14-100L||100||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|