The SGM8603 (single with shutdown) is a low noise, low voltage and low power operational amplifier that can be designed into a wide range of applications. The SGM8603 has a high gain-bandwidth product of 11MHz, a slew rate of 8.5V/μs, and a quiescent current of 1.1mA at 5V. The SGM8603 has a power-down disable feature that reduces the supply current to less than 1μA.
The SGM8603 is designed to provide optimal performance in low voltage and low noise systems. It provides rail-to-rail output swing into heavy loads. The input common mode voltage range includes ground, and the maximum input offset voltage is 4.9mV for SGM8603. The operating supply range is from 2.1V to 5.5V.
The SGM8603 is available in Green TDFN-2×2-6L package. It is specified over the extended industrial temperature range (-40℃ to +125℃).
• Rail-to-Rail Input and Output
1.1mV Typical VOS
• High Gain-Bandwidth Product: 11MHz
• High Slew Rate: 8.5V/μs
• Settling Time to 0.1% with 2V Step: 0.21μs
• Overload Recovery Time: 0.6μs
• Low Noise: 8.5nV/√Hz at 10kHz
• Supply Voltage Range: 2.1V to 5.5V
• Input Common Mode Voltage Range:
-0.1V to +5.6V with VS = 5.5V
• Low Power
1.1mA Typical Supply Current
Less than 1μA when Disabled
• -40℃ to +125℃ Operating Temperature Range
• Available in Green TDFN-2×2-6L Package
Cellular and Cordless Phones
Laptops and PDAs
|Part Number||Status||Package||Pins||Pb-Free||Temp Range|
|SGM8603XTDI6G/TR||Production||TDFN-2×2-6L||6||Y||-40℃ to +125℃||Samples|