The SGM8750 is a dual channels high-speed comparator optimized for systems powered from a 3V or 5V supply. The device features high-speed response, low-power consumption, and rail-to-rail input range and open drain output. Propagation delay is 150ns, while supply current is only 22μA/channel.
The input common mode range of the SGM8750 extends beyond both power supply rails. The output pulls to within 0.1V of either supply rail without external pull-up circuitry, making the device ideal for interface with both CMOS and TTL logics. All input and output pins can tolerate a continuous short-circuit fault condition to either rail.
The SGM8750 is available in Green MSOP-8 and SOIC-8 packages. It is rated over the -40℃ to +85℃ temperature range.
• Fast, 150ns Propagation Delay (10mV Overdrive)
• Low Power Consumption:
22μA/Channel (TYP) at VS = 3V
• Wide Supply Voltage Range: 2.7V to 5.5V
• Optimized for 3V and 5V Applications
• Open Drain Output
• Rail-to-Rail Input Voltage Range
• Low Offset Voltage: 0.8mV (TYP)
• Output Swing 185mV with 4mA Output Current
• CMOS/TTL-Compatible Output
• -40℃ to +85℃ Operating Temperature Range
• Available in Green MSOP-8 and SOIC-8
|Part Number||Status||Package||Pins||Pb-Free||Temp Range|
|SGM8750YS8G/TR||Production||SOIC-8||8||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|
|SGM8750YMS8G/TR||Production||MSOP-8||8||Y||-40℃ to +85℃||Samples|